Bridal Spa or Bachelorette Spa Parties
A Bridal Spa party with Friends is a perfect way to take a break.
So, put down your planner. Turn off your cell phone. Close your email.
Kick off your shoes.
Next, You and your Bridal Party get pampered from head to toe with a mobile bridal spa retreat! We come to you with our experts in pampering and our high quality skin and body care products!
The following bridal shower spa and bridal party spa treatments are included for ALL paying guests during your Bridal Spa event:
- Spa Softening Hand Treatment
- Spa Foot “Sauna”
- Kissable Lip Treatment
- Our Famous Relaxation Session
Choose from these exclusive Bridal Gift Packages and Bachelorette Spa Party Events:
Aisle Have it My Way
Made to Honor
You should plan approximately 1.5 – 2 hours. We strongly suggest you make your reservation in advance. To schedule your bridal retreat please call 402-630-8863 today and get your Bridal or Bachelorette Spa Party Booked!
Tailor any Bridal Spa as you envision! By adding in a 5-minute, out-the-door-looking-fabulous makeup application for $15 per person you can get the crew ready for a night on the town. This is just one example of how SPA with FRIENDS is different.
Your Bridal Party SPA package appointment is NOT a home-based “party”. You are not required or obligated to purchase products. SPA with FRIENDS is strictly there to bestow pampering, reduce stress & provide a fun, relaxed environment.
You are simply paying for the pampering experience of your Bridal Spa or Bachelorette Spa Party and that is how our spa associates are compensated & reimbursed for their time and the products they have used for your treatments. Through self application, your hands, feet, face & lips will feel like you’ve just spent resort spa prices!
You gather the people, we deliver the spa and the fun at your customized Spa Bridal Party or Bachelorette Party Spa!
The Bride’s Checklist
What follows is a checklist of the things you should complete to ensure a well planned Wedding Day!
Not everything in this list will apply to all weddings, nor is it claimed to be a complete list.
Use it as a starting point to formulate your own wedding day checklist.
To do – as soon as you can:
These are the things that either affect everything else (like the wedding date) or are of greater emotional importance (like choosing the ceremony venue).
- Select a wedding date
- Confirm date with officiant – Pay deposit
- Book Ceremony location – Pay deposit
- Book Reception location – Pay deposit
- Book Caterers if required – Pay deposit
- Book Photographer – Pay deposit
- Book Videographer – Pay deposit
- Select Wedding Dress – Pay deposit
- Call SPA with FRIENDS and book your Bridal Spa Party or Bachelorette Spa Package
6 Months before your wedding day:
At the six month mark you should have all your major services sorted and have a pretty good idea what you’d like for the next step.
- Book Florist – Pay deposit
- Book DJ / Band – Pay deposit
- Book MC – Pay deposit
- Get a rough guest list together
- Purchase Invitations
- Buy the rings
- Confirm your SPA with FRIENDS Bridal Spa Day attendees and get ready to relax and be pampered!!
3 Months before your wedding day:
Getting closer to the day, you should have a good mental visual of how the day will unfold and how it will look. Now is the time to finalize the style of your day.
- Order Cake – Pay Deposit
- Choose Formal Wear for Groom and attendants
- Book hairdresser – book trial style – Pay deposit
- Choose make-up through Spa with Friends!
- Coordinate make-up trial and pre-wedding photo shoot (and hair style too if possible)
- Finalize guest list
- Choose Honeymoon – pay deposit.
- SPA with FRIENDS–why not add in a personal spa day with you and one of our professionals. Pampering and relaxing as you finalize the details!
2 Months before your wedding day:
- Send invitations
- Book wedding night motel room – Pay deposit
- Start thinking about wedding vows
- SPA with FRIENDS — We are here right up to the big day!! We come to you so there’s no stress. Just calm, relaxing, pampering and zen.
1 Month to go:
- Confirm with vendors that they all have the correct date, time and venues.
- Confirm details with Ceremony Officiant
- Confirm details with ALL vendors
- Schedule wedding rehearsal
- Confirm all accessories are ready (Tiara, Veil, Earrings, Necklace etc)
- Buy gifts for Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Ushers etc. (SPA with FRIENDS can help)
- Finalize Vows
- SPA with FRIENDS — our beauty experts can help you put the perfect wedding look together and we can even do all the work. Hair, make-up, skin care….you name it we can help make you look and feel beautiful. ALL done at your location.
1 or 2 weeks to go:
- Tidy up all those loose ends
- Have make-up trial and photo shoot.
- Have hair style trial – (with Veil).
- Finalize reception guest numbers and inform caterers.
- Pack for honeymoon
- Final consultation with Officiant
- Final consultation with Photographer & Videographer
- Wedding rehearsal
- Wear your wedding shoes around the house (same with him if they’re new)
- Write down a schedule for your wedding day, make copies and distribute to bridal party and helpers
- SPA with FRIENDS
The day before your wedding:
Relax and take it easy. Don’t panic if some of your plans have fallen through. If you expect everything to be perfect you’ll probably be disappointed. On the other hand, if you expect the day to be fantastic, it will seem perfect!
- Be prepared for a good (low GI) breakfast for tomorrow – You’ll need the energy
- Prepare healthy snacks for the day – bet you forgot about lunch in your schedule
- Have a herbal (sleepy) tea and get to bed early.
- Sleep (if you can)
- Personal SPA with FRIENDS — a massage, a facial, a foot soak, a detox, we are here to give you the break you need to enjoy your special day.
The day of your wedding:
- Enjoy your day! Congratulations!!